What is a Customer Support Agreement (CSA)?
Every piece of Caterpillar equipment is designed and built to provide maximum productivity and operating economy throughout its working life. Thompson Tractor can help you maintain that built-in value through a Customer Support Agreement (CSA).
A CSA provides a total solution for equipment management ensuring your machine remains an asset rather than a liability. An almost infinite variety of easy, convenient and cost-effective CSAs are available. We can develop an agreement that provides maximum benefits for your equipment, your resources and your operations.
Why choose a CSA? Opportunity Cost
It's all about opoportunity cost: if your machine is not running, you are not earning. A CSA protects your equipment so your operations can increase productivity and availability while lowering owning and operating costs. CSAs help you find equipment problems before they cause failure, leaving you with fewer repairs and less unscheduled downtime. The experts at Thompson Tractor can make sure your machine or engine is available when you need it. Plus, you can customize your CSA so it maximizes your time and resources. We can create a CSA for all types of equipment, new and used, including Cat, non-Cat, trucks, and electrical power generators.
Flexible Options that meet Your Needs
How you work, where you work and the extent of your service capabilities are among the variables that will determine the type of CSA that is right for you. Here are a few of the more common options:
Machine and Engine Preventive Maintenance Agreements
- This includes on-site preventive maintenance services performed to factory specifications
- Trained technicians with extensive equipment knowledge inspect and maintain your equipment
- Reports provide additional indicators that should be addressed to prevent costly repairs
- S.O.S.sm Fluid Analysis and factory-trained interpreters maximize equipment life by evaluating trends in oil condition and component wear
Machine Hydraulic Service
- Contamination Control - More than 70% of hydraulic component failures can be traced to some type of contamination. Expert diagnostics and inspections can detect problems long before your operators can detect them.
- SOS Fluid Analysis - Thompson Tractor experts provide analysis of component wear rates, making recommendations to keep your machine in top working condition.
- Technical Inspections - Visual checks, plus performance and diagnostic testing of cycle times, drift rates and pump flow, give you the inside story on your hydraulic system.
- Complete Machine and Engine Inspection Programs
Complete Machine and Engine Inspection Programs
- Thompson Tractor provides complete inspection programs performed by trained technicians with advanced diagnostic tools. Analyzed inspection results are explained to you so that you can make informed decisions in managing your equipment with your work demands.
Do You Want More Information? Contact:
Tommy Lee, CSA Manager - Service / (205) 849-4520 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Or download these brochures:
Customer Support Agreements for Cat Machines
Customer Support Agreements for CAT Engines