CCE Transition

CCE Transition: 

Recently, we made the decision to move the sales and service of Compact Construction Equipment (CCE) from our Cat Rental Stores to our Thompson Tractor Stores.  We did this to enable us to give you, our customers, one local location to go when you need to buy Cat products.  It also gives us more capacity at our Rental Stores to grow our fleet of rental equipment to serve you better. We are excited about this change and are looking forward to providing you with the best products, parts, and service in the industry.


Frequently Asked Questions

What does this mean for me?
This will give you one location to purchase your machine, buy parts and receive service. Our team is excited to serve you.

Where can I drop off my equipment for service?
You can drop off your equipment at any Thompson Tractor location. You can access a list of our locations here If you need field service, just give us a call and we will come to you.

Who do I call to purchase a machine?
Your Earthmoving sales would like to speak with you today about purchasing a quality Cat machine that is right for your application. Click here to request a consultation.

Where do I buy my Cat Parts?
You can purchase quality Cat parts online at or at any of our Thompson Tractor Locations. Click here for a complete list of our locations.

Where can I purchase an attachment for my machine?
We are proud to offer a wide variety of attachments to help you get the most out of your machine. For non-hydraulic attachments such as buckets, forks, and blades, call or visit the parts counter at your local Thompson Tractor location. For hydraulic work tools such as hammers, mulchers, and more contact your Earthmoving Sales Representative.

If I have warranty questions, who do I call?
Your Earthmoving Sales Representative. 

More questions? Ask us below.

( ) -