Cat® Articulated Trucks for Sale
Count on Cat articulated trucks from Thompson Tractor for your material hauling operations. With Cat equipment, you can maximize your return on investment through dependable design and performance. At Thompson Tractor, we're the exclusive supplier of Cat machines in Alabama and Northern Florida. We'll support you during every step of the process and throughout your equipment ownership.
Three-Axle and Bare Chassis Articulated Trucks
We offer two types of Cat articulated trucks:
- Three-axle: Our standard articulated truck models have a hauler body for general earthmoving and material handling jobs.
- Bare chassis: We can fit our bare chassis models with a variety of body designs to fit your application.
Advantages of Buying a New Articulated Truck From Caterpillar®
Articulated trucks from Caterpillar feature legendary engineering focused on operation in rugged environments. They combine ingenuity with the heavy-duty function of an articulated design.
Ideal for Rugged Applications
In contrast to a rigid truck's suitability for jobs on flat ground, an articulated truck is ideal for situations that involve off-road tasks. The rugged features of an articulated truck include:
- High payload limits: Cat articulated trucks can carry as much as 45 tons of material for heavy-duty applications.
- Off-road control: The six-wheel, articulated design of these trucks enables them to maneuver effectively in off-road situations.
- Narrow turning areas: A narrow turning area lets you steer Cat articulated trucks in tighter spaces than with a rigid truck.
The engineers at Caterpillar develop every articulated truck with your return on investment in mind. When you buy a Cat truck from Thompson Tractor, you'll get the advantage of:
- Dependable design: Modular parts and tough materials keep Cat trucks running and help them retain their resale value.
- Innovative features: Cat articulated trucks include cutting-edge production measurement systems, off-road navigation features, and rear suspension.
Cat Articulated Trucks in Action
Articulated trucks have a wide range of applications in industries like construction, mining, forestry, and oil and gas. Each category of articulated truck that we sell offers unique utility.
Cat three-axle articulated trucks feature a hauler body for a variety of general material handling jobs. Many clients use these machines in earthmoving and other applications that involve loose material. Their ability to carry a wide range of material makes them a popular staple in construction and mining fleets.
We work with OEMs to deliver specialized solutions using bare chassis articulated trucks. We can provide a personalized articulated truck that can serve as a:
- Service truck: By adding a service body to your articulated truck, you can carry equipment and supplies to hard-to-reach areas.
- Water truck: A tank body can transport water for jobs such as road construction, dust control, and fire protection.
- Forestry truck: With a forestry body, you can securely haul logs and other cylindrical objects.
- Specialty truck: Thanks to our partnerships, you can customize your articulated truck for just about any other rugged application.
Request a Quote for a New Articulated Truck Today
To get a quote for a Cat articulated truck, call Thompson Tractor at 800-547-0760. You can also find a Thompson Tractor dealer near you.