Material handlers are versatile tools essential to a wide array of applications, including sorting, transporting, and waste management. These applications are best tackled by productive, reliable tools with high-performing capabilities. That's where Caterpillar® comes in. Our lineup of Cat® tools contains material handlers outfitted with robust features for greater efficiency, performance, and overall operational benefits.
All of our Cat material handlers for sale use the Cat C7.1 engine designed for Tier 4 emissions standards. Other features they share include the following:
- Performance-enhancing design: A dedicated swing pump enables faster and smoother movements, and the advanced hydraulic system offers precision and speed without using up more fuel than necessary.
- Fuel-saving measures: These Cat material handlers can help reduce fuel usage through several tools, like Auto Engine Speed Control, an enhanced Eco Mode, and high cooling efficiency fan. Save money and help the planet at the same time with higher fuel efficiency.
- Safety features: All machines are Blue Angel certified for low vibrations and sound levels and offer high visibility with large glass areas and LED lights. We also have impact-resistant windshields available.
- Ease of operation: Cat cabs are fully adjustable and allow for easy operation with features like SmartBoom™ and Joystick steering for high-productivity use.
- Straightforward maintenance: Ground-level access and automatic features that reduce the frequency of maintenance make these wheeled material handlers easier to take care of.
Cat Material Handlers for Sale
For a new Cat material handler that supports high efficiency and productivity for your work, Thompson Tractor has you covered. Here's an overview of the wheel material handlers we carry:
- MH3022: The MH3022 material handler can reach heights of 6.4 meters with an MH boom and has an operating weight of up to 50,552 pounds. It's excellent for industrial and recycling applications, such as indoor sorting and waste. It is particularly agile, making it a great choice for small-space environments, too.
- MH3024: The MH3024 features all the safety and reliability necessary for industrial, recycling and waste applications. It features an operating weight of up to 53,242 pounds and a height of 6.4 meters with the MH boom.
- MH3026: Similar to the MH3024, the MH3026 offers trustworthy performance for recycling, industrial, and waste applications. It is a little larger, with an operating weight of up to 57,651 pounds and a range of up to 6.8 meters with the MH boom. The 2.99-meter MH chassis makes it especially useful for high-density applications.
Each option is suited to different applications, but if you're not sure what you need, we can help.
New Cat Material Handlers From Thompson Tractor
Looking to buy a Cat material handler? The experts at Thompson Tractor have been providing trustworthy, dependable machinery to operators for over 60 years. We offer a one-stop shop for your machinery, complete with parts, service, rentals, and financing to help you get everything you need for your next project in one place. Check out our inventory of new Cat material handlers or reach out to us at 800-547-0760 for more information.