New & Used Conveyors for Sale
Cat® Conveyors for Sale
Conveyors are essential tools that move materials along the supply chain from one location to another. They can be used in industrial settings as well as for mining, quarry, and aggregate applications. Portable conveyors are also designed with an inclination so that items can also be moved up and down from different levels.
At Thompson Cat Rental Store, we have many new and used conveyors for sale.
Benefits of Portable Conveyors for Sale
There are many benefits that come with using conveyors, including that you can:
- Save time: Conveyors make moving heavy materials from one location another quick and easy, which will save you time on the job.
- Increase safety: When you use a conveyor, your employees will be safer, as they won't have to manually move heavy and potentially dangerous materials.
- Enhance efficiency: Moving materials across short distances can be challenging depending on what it is you need to move, as materials that weigh more and have variable shapes can be difficult to handle. With a portable conveyor, you can easily place items on the belt so that they can be efficiently moved from one place to another with no handling issues. You can continually load and unload items for as long a period as you need.
- Extend your reach: With incline capabilities, portable conveyors also move between levels and floors, so heights will not be a limitation.
- Enjoy maximum control: You can control the speed at which the conveyor belt moves for operation that's as fast or as slow as you require. If you have more fragile materials, you can have the conveyor move more slowly to avoid any breaking or damage.
- Save money: Conveyors are cost-effective equipment that can increase productivity and help users save money. Our conveyors are also competitively priced, budget-friendly options.
Conveyors in Alabama and Florida
At Thompson Cat Rental, we have portable conveyors for sale throughout Alabama and Florida. Our conveyor options include:
- Screen Machine 80 ft. Radial Stacking Conveyor: Features a heavy-duty frame with a 36-inch belt width, counterweight design, and telescoping radial undercarriage.
- T8048 Tracked Stacking Conveyor: Features a robust track-mounted chassis and enhanced stockpiling capabilities, making it an ideal option for applications that include difficult terrain such as quarry conditions.
We also have Cat conveyors for sale that are ideal for rugged work environments.
For more than 60 years, Thompson Cat Rental Store has been building relationships with businesses throughout Alabama and Florida. We've gotten to know the unique needs of the region, so we can provide you with the products and services you need from Caterpillar and other leading heavy equipment brands.
Visit one of our convenient store locations in Alabama or Florida to see our inventory first-hand. If you have any questions, you can chat with our expert staff who will be happy to help. You can also give us a call or complete our online contact form, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.