Total Maintenance and Repair Agreement
Increase productivity and reduce operating costs
A Total Maintenance and Repair (TM&R) Agreement is a written contract covering all of the maintenance and repair costs of your equipment for a specified period of time. So instead of paying for maintenance or repairs as they are needed, you pay one flat rate to cover all aspects of parts and services.
With a TM&R Agreement, you won’t have to worry about maintenance intervals or paying for repairs. It’s the ultimate cost management tool for all types of equipment, which provides:
- Simplified, fixed pricing
- Maximum machine availability
- Expert service by highly trained technicians using genuine Cat parts
- Freedom to concentrate on other aspects of your business
- Increased resale value
Here’s an idea of what we can cover
A TM&R Agreement is highly flexible. It is designed to fit your business needs, your equipment and your applications. There are no pre-set requirements or specific services that you must agree to buy. Instead, we will help you analyze how you work, where you work and the extent of your service capabilities to determine the type of agreement that is right for you.
Examples of services included:
- Dedicated Equipment Maintenance Specialist
- Major powertrain repairs, including the engine, torque converter/transmission, differential, steering clutch and final drive
- Hydraulic pump, motor and cylinder repairs
- Repairs to hoses, seals, belts and batteries
- Replacement of Ground Engaging Tools at the end of their serviceable life
- Undercarriage maintenance and/or replacement
- Technical and visual inspections
- Oil and filter changes
- Safe disposal of waste oil and filters
- Lubrication of fittings
- S•O•S Fluid Analysis for oil and coolant
We do it all, so you pay less
Whether you own a single machine or an entire fleet, every system in every machine is built for maximum productivity and extended life. But to keep your machine running right, it takes hard work from experts. You’ll find that kind of expertise with our Thompson trained technicians. From routine maintenance to major repairs, our technicians can manage all your equipment service needs at a predetermined price that lowers your overall cost.
Is a TM&R Agreement right for you?
Thompson can help you take a look at your current costs for maintenance and repairs—everything from routine oil and filter changes to major engine or drive train repairs. We can then compare those costs to a Total Maintenance & Repair Agreement that covers the same tasks. Depending on your machines, their applications and other factors, you may find that a Total Maintenance & Repair Agreement is a more cost effective option.
Always the best products and services
Another important benefit of our Total Maintenance & Repair Agreement is the exclusive use of genuine Cat® parts and maintenance products. They’re your guarantee of quality, performance and value in all of your machine service.