Cat® Compact Track Loaders for Sale
Compact track loaders from Caterpillar® offer the utility of a skid steer loader in a versatile package. They combine excellent stability, traction, and flotation in various conditions to help you get the job done. Thanks to their performance on a variety of terrains and a wide range of attachments, they find use in construction, agriculture, maintenance, landscaping, material handling, and many other rugged applications.
Sorry, there aren't currently any listings for this family.
Compact Track Loaders vs. Multi-Terrain Track Loaders
Caterpillar differentiates between compact track loaders and multi-terrain loaders to help you make an informed decision. Each equipment type differs in its undercarriage, terrain compatibility, and capabilities in rugged applications:
- Compact track loaders: The rigid undercarriage in a compact track loader enables it to cross rough terrain with optimal wear resistance. This design makes them more suitable for aggressive jobs.
- Multi-terrain loaders: In contrast to a compact track loader's stiff undercarriage, a multi-terrain loader's undercarriage has a suspended design and low ground pressure. Multi-terrain track loaders can handle more delicate terrain than compact track loaders.
One Machine, Many Applications
Like all Cat machines in the loader family, compact track and multi-terrain loaders are compatible with a full range of work tools. To optimize your attachment changes, you can also get the quick coupler that lets you switch while inside the cab. Ask us about Cat work tools for jobs in:
- Excavation and earthmoving: Backhoes, buckets, augers, wheel saws, and trenchers
- Material handling: Forks, buckets, blades, and material handling arms
- Agriculture: Bale spears, bale grabs, tillers, and silage defacers
- Landscaping: Mulchers, rakes, brushcutters, and stump grinders
- Paving: Compactors and cold planers
- Scrap and demolition: Hammers and shears
- Snow removal: Snow pushes, blowers, and plows
Reasons to Choose Cat Compact Track Loaders
When you buy a Cat loader, you'll enjoy advantages that you can only get from Caterpillar:
- Ease of operation and maintenance: Cat loaders are easy to operate with low effort controls and electronic aids like a self-leveling system. There are also easy-to-access maintenance hatches for fast service.
- Optimal performance: A high-flow hydraulic system and power train with torque management maximize productivity. Add an advanced display to your loader to achieve maximum control over your output.
- Comprehensive operator comfort features: To promote a smoother ride, Cat compact track and multi-terrain loaders include features like independent torsion suspension. They also have fully sealed and pressurized cabins for a more comfortable, cleaner work space.
- Service and support: Count on the experts at Thompson Tractor to help you find the right equipment or attachment for your next job. We offer comprehensive support from sale to site to optimize your return on investment.
- Ongoing maintenance and repairs: We have a full-service shop ready to assist after your purchase. Our technicians offer fluid analysis, preventative maintenance plans, and many other solutions to keep your fleet running.
Request a Quote for a New Compact Track or Multi-Terrain Loader
Call us at 833-394-8059 to request a quote or visit a dealer near you in Alabama or Northwest Florida.