WHY COOPERATIVE PURCHASING?
Every governmental agency faces resource constraints. Budgets are tight and the workload never quits. If you’re responsible for procuring heavy equipment under these conditions, it’s hard to be successful on the job.
Cooperative contracts help you get the equipment you need quickly and better manage your budget, so you never have to compromise on machines and service.
- Save Time: Improve procurement efficiency so you can put new equipment to work faster.
- Control Costs: Don’t spend valuable budget dollars soliciting bids, reviewing proposals and awarding contracts.
- Manage Risk: Avoid unexpected repair costs and other budget surprises that may arise when you buy the low-bid option.
Your contract gives access to:
- Motor graders
- Backhoe & wheel loaders
- Skid steer, multi-terrain, & compact track loaders
- Dozer & wheel excavators
- Material handlers
- Landfill equipment
- Articulated trucks & rigid frame trucks
- Wheel tractor scrapers
- Pavers, compactors, cold planers, & reclaimers
MORE THAN NEW MACHINES AND ATTACHMENTS
Cooperative purchasing contracts often go beyond machines to include the parts and service you need to keep your operation running. You will also have access to:
- Service – Whether a machine needs routine maintenance or an unplanned repair, we are well equipped to meet any service needs
- Parts – Genuine OEM parts are the best option to keep your machines running. we can accept POs using your Sourcewell member number.
- Rental Equipment – We have a full line of equipment available to rent for short- or long-term needs. From light towers to wheel loaders, your Cat dealer has you covered.
- Used Equipment – Good used machines can be an excellent value. We ensure you have access to this buying option if you decide it’s right for you.
BECOME A MEMBER TODAY
In just a few minutes, you can start reaping the benefits of a free, no obligation Sourcewell membership. Memberships are available for all government, education and non-profit entities. Simply complete the brief online registration form. Once you receive your official Sourcewell account number, you can quickly make a purchase on any Sourcewell awarded contract. Simply provide your account number to the supplier to receive contract pricing.
Thompson Tractor is pleased to make our equipment available through our cooperative purchasing contract with Sourcewell. Get the assets you need to be more successful when you buy or rent Cat® products with one of these agreements: