In the waste industry, dependable, high-performing machinery is a vital part of creating safe and clean environments. Here at Thompson Tractor, we serve the industry with a wide range of waste treatment plant equipment, as well as service, repairs, and parts. We’re located across Alabama and northwest Florida, providing generations of local expertise that’s always within reach.
Waste Treatment Plant Equipment
Handling the tons of waste that come into a landfill calls for a diverse set of equipment. We have new and used waste management equipment for sale and rent, including:
- Compactors: A powerful compactor can pack various materials into an even layer to maximize space. Since waste can include harsh items like metal, glass, and chemicals, we offer resilient equipment that’s up for the challenge.
- Dozers: Dozers can divert large amounts of waste, and various blade configurations allow you to find the right fit for your facility and materials.
- Excavators: Excavators might be better known for moving earth, but they’re also an essential part of waste management, allowing you to dig deep into large piles of waste.
- Skid steer and compact track loaders: Get waste where it needs to be with a loader for moving and excavating material. Skid steer and compact track loaders can cover rough terrain and are compatible with a wide range of attachments.
- Wheel loaders: For something with a little more oomph, we offer medium and large wheel loaders.
Many of these pieces of equipment are compatible with different attachments too, like backhoes, sweepers, and buckets to fit versatile demands.
Maintenance, Repair, and Parts for Heavy Waste Treatment Equipment
Waste treatment plant equipment gets put through the wringer. We’ll help you make it last with repairs, maintenance, and parts, all delivered by an experienced team. Thompson Certified Technicians offer field service, fluid testing, preventative maintenance, and more to keep your equipment operating at peak performance. If you want to take the hassle out of equipment care, we even offer Customer Value Agreements and Total Maintenance and Repair Agreements.
Some Cat® waste management equipment links up with state-of-the-art tech, like Product Link™, VisionLink®, and The Cat App. We’ll help you make the most of these platforms. Another resource we’ll help with is parts. We have more than 200,000 line items in our locations throughout Alabama and Florida, and access to over 1.4 million genuine Cat parts online.
Your Trusted Waste and Wastewater Treatment Equipment Supplier
We’ve been assisting the waste industry for decades, offering support every step of the way. From purchases to maintenance to rebuilds, our knowledgeable team is there. In northwestern Florida and Alabama, waste management equipment from Thompson Tractor can help you maximize the value of your investments, especially if you start with industry-leading machinery from Caterpillar. With rentals, new and used sales, service, and maintenance, we can help you find the ideal long- and short-term solutions for your waste management needs.
Find your nearest representative and reach out today to learn more about how we can help your waste management operation.