New Cat Skid Steer Loaders for Sale
Regardless of the model, Cat skid steer loaders offer all the durability and power you expect from Caterpillar®. With industry-leading performance and long-lasting builds, this equipment stands up to the toughest of environments.
Our collection of new Cat skid steer loaders includes the following models:
- 226D3: With a radial design and mid-lift reach, the 226D3 provides well-rounded performance with excellent digging abilities. It features a clean, quiet, and comfortable cab along with a high-flow hydraulic system, intelligent tools, and the Cat C2.2 engine.
- 232D3: The 232D3 offers a vertical lift design and features exceptional reach and lift height, making it the perfect solution for fast and easy truck loading. Combine that with its superior stability, and you've got a great tool for material handling. Like all of Caterpillar's skid steer loaders, the 232D3 has an exceedingly comfortable cab, with an industry-leading design for cleanliness and visibility. It also uses the Cat C2.2 engine and can support a rated operating capacity of up to 1,850 pounds.
- 236D3: The 236D3 features a radial lift design, powerful digging, and a mid-lift reach similar to the 226D3, but with a little more power thanks to the Cat 3.3B DIT turbo engine. Its high-performance power train offers exceptional production capability and a Speed Sensitive Ride Control option.
- 242D3: Caterpillar's 242D3 Skid Steer Loader is another vertical-lift model, with an extended reach and high stability, making it great for truck loading and material handling. It is powered by the C3.3B DIT turbo engine and can hold up to 2,200 pounds.
- 246D3: This radial-lift machine provides mid-range reach and powerful digging capabilities. It features Cat's Speed Sensitive Ride Control option and the high-flow XPS hydraulic system for demanding work tools. The 246D3 features the Cat C3.3B DIT turbo engine and can support up to 2,200 pounds.
- 262D3: The 262D3 increases the maximum vertical-lift reach to up to 90 inches of clearance and features the Cat C3.3B DIT turbo engine.
- 272D3: With its long wheel-base and high vertical lift, the 272D3 is another excellent tool for truck loading and material handling. It jumps up to the Cat C3.8 DIT turbo engine and can support up to 3,450 pounds.
- 272D3 XE: Wrapping up the lineup is the 272D3 XE, which features the powerful Cat C3.8 DIT turbo engine with 110 gross horsepower and a high-output XE hydraulic system. Its strong lift force and vertical lift height offer high productivity in material handling, digging, and truck loading applications.
Cat Skid Steer Loaders From Thompson Tractor
Whatever your application, we can help you find a new Cat skid steer loader without a hassle. Thompson Tractor is your one-stop shop for Cat machinery, from service to financing. Browse our skid steer loaders for sale today or give us a call at 833-394-8059 for more information. You can also reach out to us online.